Monday, September 28, 2009
Hunting....
Hey? I guess hunting season has started.yipppeee! I get to see my fiance a few days during the week due to school and on the weekends I like to just sit and chat with him and spend time with him. Well this last Sunday before he went home, I had to listen to " Oh I get to go hunting tomorrow" WOW!!! I tried hunting once and I will never do it again. I can't handle to sit there in the woods and be quiet,huh, and not do anything. I really don't see whats so interesting about it but hey guys will always be guys and girls will always be girls. Guys were made to like the outdoor activities and sports activities and girls weren't and after trying to go hunting now I see why...lol...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment