Monday, September 28, 2009
My First True Valentine <3
Everyone has that someone special who they love to death and who they spend Valentines Day with. Well I just got with my special someone in January of this year. For our first Valentines Day together I was at his house in Massena. The night before Valentines Day we were sleeping and Valentines Day morning came and I was sound asleep when he woke up and quielty snuck out of bed and went somewheres and I never woke up until he came back. When he came back he went into his room and knelt on the floor in front of the bed where I was sleeping and opened the card he bought me that played the song "Just to see you smile" and I woke up and in front of me was a valentines day gift bag with a white teddy bear that was holding a heart balloon that said "I Love You" and there was also a bakers dozen of roses with a card that said " I will love you unitl the last one dies" because in my dozen of roses was an artificial rose that played music and thats where " I will love you until the last one dies" came from. And I have been with him for 8 months and on June 25, 2009 he proposed and of course I said "yes" and we have a line of time to plan things so it's not like we are getting married right off. When the time comes then so will the wedding. And as of that special day he became my fiance. :) <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment