Monday, September 28, 2009
My Routine Goal
Tonight I am going to go to bed early so I can get up early. I have a habit of always wanting to stay up late and not want to get up early for school. I usually stay up until about 11 or so and get up around 6 or so and I dont have a problem but its just the beginning of a new school year and hopefully I can stay int he routine of going to bed at a decent hour and get up in the morning fo school withiut oversleeping or dragging and be late for school. I think that is what Im going to set my goal as this year. Well tomorrow will be my first day for my new goal so im going to go to bed so I dont ruin my goal already when it hasnt even been a half of a year yet. Ttyl :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i hate getting up in the morning too. Its the worse part of the day to me.
ReplyDelete