Monday, September 28, 2009
Ray and I
Hey! I don't know if everyone knows or not but after I graduate next year I have plans are to get settled and decide what my plans are for my future and get married. I am engaged. My senior year is going alot smoother than what I thought it was going to go. I have only 3 classes so I guess it can't get much easier than that. Well everyone thought that their senior was going to be tough but I find that my senior year is like a piece of cake but not everyone has 3 classes and gets to go to NFEC in the morning. Well I hope that my graduating class of 2010 all graduate with me next year in June. Well good luck to the class of 2010 :) !!!!!!!!! And all class of 2010 students i'm sure have had their boyfriend or girlfriend help them out cuz I sure have but except with my fiance...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment