Monday, September 28, 2009
What did I do?
Today I came home from school and I did my homework and studied for my health quiz that I have tomorrow. I ate supper and then had a piece of pumpkin pie for a snack later on. I took a shower and straightened my hair and i did my blogging for my first quarter assignment. I talked to my babe earlier on the phone and just again a little bit ago before I go to bed and that's pretty much what I did. What a boaring day but that's why I like the weekends ALOT better because I dont have to get up early for school and I get to spend time with my fiance and stay up late and get up late withiut worrying about going to school and doing work all day. Well now that I have completed my whole blogging assignment for the first quarter I am going to bed... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment